Legero International (Istanbul) Ltd
Bosphorus strait – Connecting the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara
Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and a transcontinental city in Eurasia with the Bosphorus running right through the heart of the city seperating Europe and Asia, connecting the Mediterranean with the Black Sea. Istanbul is an ideal location for the maritime industry – both for suppliers and shipping companies. The city offers a main port and flourishing shipyards.
Our office is located in Üsküdar, one of Istanbul’s greenest districts near Çamlıca Hill. The suburban district in the Anatolian part of Istanbul is only one hour away from Istanbul Airport (IST) and only 30 minutes away from Sabiha Gökcen Airport (SAW).
We are active in Istanbul for almost 10 years and offer our services to ship-managing/owning companies aswell as ship spare parts suppliers from all around the world and our team plays a particularly important role as a bridge between shipping agencies in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and America.
Did you know?
The Bosphorus is world’s narrowest strait used for international navigation and connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara.
- Import & Export airfreight shipments
- Import & Export sea freight shipment (FCL/LCL/Breakbulk)
- National & International trucking services
- Door to Deck services in all Turkish ports
- Barge services Zeyport anchorage area
- Barge services Silivri Ada area – South direction
- Barge services Transit with dead slow
- OPL deliveries
Zoru hemen yaparız; imkansız, biraz zaman alır