Legero CraneBarges “Bryan” & “Michael”
- 2 x Multifunctional Crane / Cargo barges for harbor duty.
- Suitable for lifting heavy objects like anchors, fenders, heavy engine parts or other diverse cargo.
- Highly maneuverable in restricted harbor conditions.
- Sormec marine crane with 18 meter boom.
- Fully sheltered cargo area.
- Very stable design for safe loading and unloading cargo in high demanding conditions.
- Length over all 21.56 Meter
- Width 6.25 Meter
- Draught 1.30 Meter
- Depth max 1.60 Meter
- Cargo capacity 75 Tons
- Hull 8mm Plating Twin Push bow with rubber fender all around the vessel rubber fendering
- Service speed 8 Knots
- Dutch Shipping Inspection: Inland waters
- DNV 12 miles certificate
- Rotterdam Port Authority Certificate
- Full ADNR for dangerous goods
- Sailing area: Inland (2006/87/EC)
- Main Engine 380HP/280KW Caterpillar C13@1800RPM
- Propulsion Single fixed propeller dia: 1m on shaft
- Bow thruster 35HP/26KW
- Generator 2 x Perkins 65 KVA
- Hydraulics Separate Electro-Hydrauklic power pack for the crane and anchor winch
Crane & Cargo details
- Crane Sormec Marine Crane SA/70 with 18M boom
- Lifting capacity Safe working load (SWL) of 2 tons on 18 meters
- Cargo hold 51 sq/m and covered by sliding hatch 4.2M x 3M
Cargo is always transported in sheltered conditions! Cargo hold has a steel floor
- Capacity 100 Cubic meter
- Pallet capacity Approx. 44 pallets of 2 meter height