Operations Executive – Location Istanbul, Turkey
In the ever-changing realm of supply chain and ship spares logistics, the opportunities to find new business is never-ending and the chances to make a difference to our current customer base by developing accounts and providing solutions are robust. We are looking for a proven professional join our rapidly growing team that will grow profitable business by creating solutions.
Succeeding in this role requires a strong phone presence, effective interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to multitask. We are looking for a high energy, enthusiastic achiever that is a self-starter, competitive, collaborative, and motivated to achieve and exceed goals.
You will be responsible for:
- Upon receiving a request from the client, organizing, and coordinating all logistics process from door to deck.
- Promote a positive relationship with the client (shipowner and ship management) by ensuring excellent, timely and proactive customer service always and in conjunction with other departments and third parties, establish detailed profiles and procedures that accurately represent client’s.
- Create quotations for individual shipments, selecting transportation companies to use, and setting profit margins for individual shipments.
- Assessing customer needs
- Finding the right Global logistics solutions and agents.
Essential Job Functions
- Past experience with airfreight shipments for export/import/transit.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing, Management, or Transportation/Logistics or equivalent experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Past customer service experience is required, as work entails extensive phone contact with carriers and other parties concerning the air export/import process all over the world.
- Exceptionally good written communication skills to compose complex letters regarding export/import/transit problems and proposed resolutions.
- Must have the ability to edit and proof business correspondence and reports, especially in English.
- The ability to organize, prepare and assemble documents or reports containing data from several sources.
- Excellent analytical skills to recognize, prevent and resolve problem situations. Math skills to be able to provide timely estimates to customers, along with knowledge of formulas regarding converting both currency and dimensions.
- The ability to analyze complex details to resolve complex shipping issues for the client.
- The ability to use Company-standard software for word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), etc. in order to generate reports, charts and graphs as applicable.
If you are looking to work hard, and build an extraordinarily successful career, please join us!
Are you ready for the challenge?
Please contact: Mr. Ali Osman Yahsi
Legero International (Istanbul) Ltd
Tantavi Mahallesi, Estergon Caddesi No:24
D:29 Suryapi Exen Tower
34764 Umraniye / Istanbul
+90 (216) 5042030